Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eco-Friendly Easter Basket for Teen

This was my first Easter that I did'nt fill plastic eggs and hide them around the yard. Two reasons, one my baby is too old and too cool for that kind of "fun" and two, plastic eggs may contain BPA or PVC. So this Easter, I purchased organic and fair chocolates, with the exception of mandatory Cadbury Cream Filled chocolate eggs. I added fruits and veggies along with a locally made caramel dipped apple coated w/chocolate cookies and cream. Topped it all off with a nice check for his bank account....and it was all good. How do I know? I was the recipient of a big fat kiss and hug. God is good.

1 comment:

Quiskaeya said...

So cool! This easter we switched things a bit too. Although, I forgot about the BPA & PVC that plastic eggs may contain (*shame face*) we opted for fair trade chocolates, naturally sweetened jelly beans and natural pita chips.