Sunday, April 19, 2009

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Green Cars

My Volvo has way over 100,000 miles on it and may go anyday now.....to my son. I am committed to purchasing a hybrid as my next ride, so I try to keep abreast of the latest green car news. If you are in the market today or next year, check out the Yahoo! Green Cars Center. You will find information about various manufacturers, technology, calculators and communities to network with.

Is a hybrid on your wish list but not in your budget? Try this "secret" that I learned from Delores Pressley of Born Successful. Find a photo of the vehicle (bike, car, scooter) of your dreams, and be sure to get one in the color that you desire with all of the bells and whistles, post it in a place that you see everyday. Be sure to visualize yourself tooling about town on your ride. Before you know it, you will own it! I have heard sooo many stories like this, that I am now a believer. Now, where are my scissors?

No comments: