Sunday, April 19, 2009

Whole Deals On Good Grub

For some reason, I am addicted to Whole Foods, so I need to monitor my food budget carefully, shopping from a list, buying largest packaged items, food from the bulk bins, eating lots of bean based recipes, buying the 365 brands and planning my menu all keep me on track. I also buy shares from a CSA during the growing season, which saves a ton on produce. Fortunately, the store has also done a great job of educating clients on deals, budget friendly meals and offering coupons. Check out this section of their website for information on money saving meal plans.

1 comment:

Quiskaeya said...

It's an addiction! I love going to the Whole Food Market. Like you I really need to plan and be carefully or that place would truly take my whole paycheck. I love their site, though. Lots of good info there.